Event & Activities
Present Activities of SWIMAID
- Through Aquatherapy, SWIMAID ensures the rehabilitation of persons
suffering from Poliomyelitis, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple. Sclerosis, Muscular
Dystrophy, Paralysis, Amputation, Sensory Disability and Mental Retardation.
- Serves people suffering from Asthma, Back Problem, joint reconstruction,
Arthritis and Sports injuries.
- Regularly conducts and promotes research on the benefits of Aquatherapy
for different forms of disabilities.
- Invents new means and methods for a better and quicker treatment
- Conducts Swimming competitions and Galas for disabled persons.
- Renders technical guidance for the construction, maintenance and
supervision of Aquatherapy Centres